Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome (From milk kefir to water kefir)

CLICK HERE to go to my new Water Kefir Blog

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful 2013 so far :)
I thought I would give you all a few updates before I start blogging again.
For starters I have moved out of GA and no longer have access to Raw Organic Whole Milk :(  Because of this I have basically eliminated milk from my diet.

Sure I could have continued to buy milk from the store and ferment it to drink but sometimes you just have to listen to your body.

I can still sit down and kill a gallon of milk in a day but the pangs and lack of sleep thereafter have a pretty strong deterring effect on me, so instead I have chosen to back off the milk for the time being.

So now my new focus is Water Kefir

I am currently offering water kefir for sale before I head to Europe mid May 2013.
I am going to be creating several blogs on what water kefir is, where it comes from, how it differs from milk kefir and kombucha and why I am interested in culturing it.

I have been drinking water kefir for the last year and a half and can tell you that your water makes a huge difference in how it will ultimately grow.  So stay tuned and soon I will be giving you all some very detailed information on how to and why to culture your own water kefir.  As well as an option to order it on here directly from me.

If you are interested in ordering Live Water Kefir Grains from me, you can either order it from this blog on the upper right or from Kefir 101 by clicking HERE.

Stay tuned for new posts and updates!

Jeremy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose kilograms then you need to jump on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

To create this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have united to produce keto meal plans that are effective, suitable, cost-efficient, and fun.

From their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can give.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan diet.